When discussing with clients the variety of services we offer, we’re often met with the…
If someone asks you to describe the services offered by locksmiths, what comes to mind? Perhaps you recall the last time you locked yourself out of your home only to be let in by your friendly neighborhood locksmith. Or you may have had locks changed out by a professional after moving into a new home or apartment.
So, it might surprise you to learn just how extensive and varied the services offered by locksmiths have become. And, as one of Australia’s most trusted locksmith companies, we thought we’d share 3 of the services we proudly offer to our customers.
Taking care of security needs in and around the home is probably the category with which most clients are familiar. But within this category are some services offered by the most reputable locksmiths that might surprise you.
- Lock installations – Along with the standard installation options (namely doors and windows), your locksmith can also secure garage doors with locks as well as certain cabinets in your garage or home (this is particularly beneficial to families with young children who want to keep household cleaners, insecticides, and other harmful chemicals away from little ones).
- Lock repair or replacement—No longer do you have to tell friends to insert the key, push extra hard, jiggle it twice, and then Your locksmith can easily and quickly repair or replace those sticky locks that make entering your home so difficult.
- Key replacement and/or duplication
Locksmith services aren’t exclusive to homeowners or renters. Commercial businesses benefit from the many services offered by security companies, including:
- Unlock advanced keypads – Many business owners opt to ditch the keys altogether and have keypads installed at their business.
- Commercial CCTV installation—The advancements in closed-circuit security tv systems over the past decades are nothing short of remarkable. Your locksmith can install a CCTV system that will ensure your building and the valuables inside are monitored around the clock.
- Master key system installation—With a master key system, you get to decide who has access to what area of your business. From master keys that allow access to every area to restricted keys which limit accessibility, a key system ensures your work environment remains safe and secure for all employees.
There’s nothing worse than the uncomfortable feeling of dread that coils up when you realise you’ve locked yourself out of your home or office…especially when the event takes place outside of regular business hours.
That’s why it is so important to make sure the locksmith you retain and build a relationship with also offers emergency services, including:
- Emergency lockout services—your locksmith will come to you regardless of the hour and provide you access to your building.
- Door and/or lock repair—If the worst happens and you find yourself the victim of a robbery, you may have lock or door damage that occurred during the crime. Locksmiths offering emergency services will come to your home at any hour, repair the damage, and replace any broken locks so you and your family can feel safe and secure.
- Emergency re-keying services—if you find yourself in a situation where you need your locks re-keyed immediately, a locksmith offering emergency services can help.
In short, there is virtually nothing a well-experienced, reputable and reliable locksmith can’t do, and if you find yourself in need of locksmith services, we hope you’ll contact us at One & Only. Our team has more than 50 years of collective experience offering residential, commercial, and emergency services, and we take pride in the fact that we offer our customers only the best in locksmith services.